Thursday 5 April 2012

Fabric for FREE

I was searching on a couple forums I use for freebies and samples to apply for - and I couldn't find very many - I'll post up photos of what I get over the next week or so.

HOWEVER

I found by searching on google loads of fabric companies and sofa/furnishing companies offering totally free fabric samples/swatches

As I'm thinking of having a go at some patchworking anyway I applied for loads of different fabric samples and it will be really interesting to see what arrives and what ideas I come up with.

Luckily my future Mother In Law has a few handy files with lots of patchwork info and articles - so I shouldn't need to buy anything much to get going at all.

Looking forward to the post over the next week or so to see what turns up!

No comments:

Post a Comment